Friday, November 18, 2011

I really don't know what I'm doing. I've started countless journals, I've tried writing about the stories I am constantly creating, but nothing works. I'm stressed and feel like there is no one to talk to. I should probably explain that.
I go to a school with less then 300 kids in it, if that many. (By the way, I'm a junior). I'm shy and smart, so naturally I fell into a group that is shy and smart. All my friends are used to getting the best grades in the class, getting praised on every lift of a finger, and being the class example of a perfict student. They all think they're smarter than veryone else, even each other. Eveytime you start to talk about being stressed, failling a test, or having difficulty in a class, you get this feeling that they're judging you. You can vent your having trouble in one class in a particular project, and all of a suddened they start talking to you trying to "explain" the subject to you. More often than not it feels more like their trying to show to you how much more they understand than you. And the few times you actually need them to explain something to you, when you actually say "can help me with this?" they claim they know nothing and leave you in the dark!
Even with personal stuff, like who my latest crush is, I can't tell them. The last time I had a serious crush they went around and told any one they could. People from another state even knew who I had a crush on. I didn't even know the name of some of the kids they told! Every thing I tell them they judge and mock.

No comments:

Post a Comment